Chicken and Spinach patties
100 g of ground chicken
3 cups of spinach
1-2 TBSP greek yogurt
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
1/2 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
1. Cut 1-2 cups of spinach into small pieces
2. Add rest of ingredients in a bowl and combine including lemon juice.
3. Form patties. You can make 1-2 big patties or 3-4 small patties
4. Baked at 400 degrees in oven for 20-25 minutes or in skillet with some chicken broth until completely cooked.
5. Place patties on top of the rest of the spinach and add a Walden Farm’s Dressing of preference.
Note: I like to add hot sauce into mine.